Monday, August 1, 2011

Repurposed All Around

I saw this sweet little candle chandy hanging in a cabin on our recent mini-vacation. It was owned by a Norwegian woman who brought it back from Tennessee. I love the fact that 'repurposed' is universal. She's sending some Norwegian interior design websites - so hopefully I'll have some fun things to share from their corner of the world.


If you're interested in having a look at some pics of the Swedish coastline from our mini-vacay, and learn a little about Swedish culture at the same time, hope over to my 'life story' blog at The Accidental Swede for a quick read.

Until next time...
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm listening! And responding - so let's create some buzz together for recycled and repurposed arts and crafts.

Related Post for bluevelvetchair.blogspot.com