Thursday, September 15, 2011

Light Up The Smile - DIY Chandelier

It may not light up your room, but it will certainly light up the smile on your little princess! This chandelier is made entirely from easy-to-find recycled items.

What you need:  1 paper towel roll, 2 cereal boxes, 1 lg plastic soda bottle, black paint, and some paperclips.




You'll find a detailed tutorial over at Jellyfish Jelly. She even gives an easier version for smaller hands to make their own. I tell you what...I actually had to do a double-take to see that the crystals were from the plastic soda bottle. What a great DIY party decoration idea. Or in the corner of your little princess's  bedroom. Would you put it anywhere else in your house?

Until next time...
Mike


Stumble this post

3 comments:

  1. I keep seeing this on blogland, such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this feature! It's been such a buzz for me to see my chandelier turn up in unexpected places.

    ReplyDelete

I'm listening! And responding - so let's create some buzz together for recycled and repurposed arts and crafts.

Related Post for bluevelvetchair.blogspot.com