Thursday, December 8, 2011

Art Without an Imprint

I see genius like this and I am happy to sit on the sidelines, hoping that a small speck of artistic dust blows my way. This is truly art without an imprint (ok, an imprint on the mind, yes, but not one on the earth) - destined to be blown away by the winds, and washed away by the waters.






Brochure from Peter Hinson on Vimeo
.


Oh how I could linger long, because every single one of Jim Denevan's art works steals my breath.

sand


ice


earth


Don't miss having a look at snapshots of the documentary of the world's largest work of art on the icy Lake Baikal in Siberia. It's absolutely mesmerizing.


Until next time...
Michael

2 comments:

  1. Really very happy i love it..
    Thanks for post..

    Office Chairs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim is absolutely amazing - both his artwork AND his Farm to Table touring. We did an article on him last June if anyone wants to see more: http://bit.ly/eUbgu9

    ReplyDelete

I'm listening! And responding - so let's create some buzz together for recycled and repurposed arts and crafts.

Related Post for bluevelvetchair.blogspot.com